A few words about the trip
The circuit program
Day 3: Bangkok – Ayuthaya – Phitsanuloke
American breakfast. Meet at 06.45 for departure for Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of the Kingdom of Siam. Visit of the Temple of Victory, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol. Lunch in Lopburi. Visit of the Temple of San Phra Kan famous for sheltering many free monkeys. Continuation to Phisanuloke. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle – Chiang Mai
American breakfast. Departure for the visit of the Golden Triangle, geographical point of the three Thai, Laotian and Burmese borders. This region was once famous for its heavy traffic in opium. Visit of the House of Opium. Lunch and canoe trip on the MAE KOK river: visit of a village which is located by the river. Continuation to Chiang Mai. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Chiang Mai
American breakfast. Departure in the morning to discover the artisanal heritage of the North: factories of parasols, leather, silks and precious stones. Lunch then afternoon, visit of the temple of Doï Suthep. Temple located on the heights of the city and revered by the Thai people, the subject of important pilgrimages. Return to your hotel. Dinner show of Kantoke folk dances. Return to the hotel. Night.
Day 7: Chiang Mai – Bangkok – night train
American breakfast. Departure in the morning for the Elephant Training Camp located in the Jungle. You will attend the elephant bath with their mahouts, followed by a demonstration of their work in the forest. Continuation to the Orchid Farm. Lunch then free time. Transfer to the station and departure by air-conditioned sleeper train, 2nd class. Lunch basket and night on board.
Day 8: Bangkok – Damnoen Saduak – Royal Palace
Breakfast on the train. Departure for Damnoen Saduak located 100 km from Bangkok. Stop en route for a visit to a coconut blossom sugar factory. Access to the floating market by boat and visit the market with your guide. Return to Bangkok for your lunch. Visit of the famous Royal Palace, a Buddhist building housing Wat Phra Keo (Emerald Buddha). In the evening, dinner-show of traditional Thai dances. Night at the hotel.
Day 9: Bangkok – France
Your hotels during the tour
During your tour, you will be accommodated in category 3 * hotels (local standards) or similar:
Bangkok: Hotel A-One Bangkok
Pitsanuloke: Hotel Topland
Chiang Raï: Hotel Phowadol Resort & Spa
Chiang Maï: Hotel Tarin
– A distance between customers is guaranteed in coaches and in restaurants.
– On arrival, a washable mask is offered per person
– The guide will wear a mask throughout the tour
– The coach will be disinfected with alcohol every day
– The temperature of the customers, the guide and the driver will be taken every mornings in the air-conditioned hall of the hotel before departure
– Hydroalcoholic gel will be available to customers during the tour
– The order of the program may be reversed for meteorological reasons or exceptional events but the planned visits will all be carried out.
– In the event of flooding or exceptional traffic disruption, the Chiang Mai / Bangkok descent can be made by night VIP coach instead of the air-conditioned 2nd Class sleeper train.
Travel restrictions and conditions / COVID 19 :
Each country sets its own formalities for leaving and entering its territory. These conditions and restrictions change regularly depending on the health situation and may vary depending on whether the traveler is vaccinated or not (complete vaccination schedule). This may involve limiting the trip to compelling reasons, presenting a complete vaccination schedule, presenting a negative PCR test carried out within a certain timeframe and / or carrying out quarantine at the place of destination or return, etc. You must check the conditions applicable to your trip (conditions applicable to departure, arrival and return) by frequently consulting the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Government .
France has thus defined a classification of countries and specific terms and conditions applicable to travel to or from countries classified as green, orange or red. This is in addition to any rules and restrictions applied by the country of destination.
– Green countries , no compelling reasons to or from a green country. A negative PCR test of less than 72 hours or an antigen test of less than 48 hours will be required for the return to France of people who have not completed a complete vaccination schedule.
– Orange countries : only people with valid proof of vaccination ( see the specific conditions according to the vaccines ) can go there or come back without compelling reasons. In any case, a negative PCR test of less than 72 hours or an antigen test of less than 48 hours will be required for your return to France.
– Red countries : it is recommended not to travel to these countries
Les Informations Sur Les Billets
995.00€Réservation en ligne fermé
Calendrier des événements
jeudi, 02/12/2021 - lundi, 13/12/2021